My name is Amuda Adeolu Badmus, I work remotely for the Pureworks as Software operation manager . My software odyssey, which started in 2011, spans several problems and multiple domains for
- Text editor Web app Source Code | Demo
- MCQ Web app ( Question and Answer from docx file ) Source Code(1) and Source Code ( 2 ) | Demo
- Slave Bot messenger Source Code | Demo 1 | Demo 2
- Account number and Bank Card verification Source | Demo
- Implementation of different Algorithms and Data Structures… ( Tri nary search , Heap Sort ,Maize… ) Source Code | Demo
- Office Management application for Oyo State Committee On Ethics ] Source | Demo
- PGI ( Payment gateway integration for Olabas and Funmola shopping mall in South Africa with Nigeria First Bank and GT Bank ).
I am deeply passionate about software development, program analysis and optimizations , computer graphics and imaging , operating systems and systems programming ( You may read some of my published articles on DZone ) and I also spend a lot of my time on it (at and outside work). In addition, areas like data structures ,Design and Analysis of Algorithms , Computer Organization and Systems.
I also love learning and having smoke and sanity testing a lot and have tested few numbers of app for industrial and academic purpose;
When I am not at work or spending time with my family; you’ll probably find me honing my programming skills, sleeping or reading a good book.
I am passionate about human medicine and software testing .
I can converse in English, Arabic ( to a small extent ) , Yoruba and understand very minimal French (I have forgotten nearly all I learnt).
I am a Muslim and try my best to contribute to noble initiatives for human good.
Feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
My posts on this blog are my own views and not my employer’s.